Effective from 9th November 2020, we are excited to advise that Aorangi EFTPOS has changed ownership to a new, locally based team of technology experts.
From humble beginnings in 2005, Gary Jacobs has grown Aorangi EFTPOS’ customer base and has maintained a reputation of dedication to customer care and success. At age 66, it’s now time for Gary to kick back and relax, while continuing to keep a supporting hand from the background.
Aorangi EFTPOS has now been purchased by Shaun Fisher, who will continue to uphold the values long built by Gary which align with Shaun’s other local businesses, including Reliance Networks (IT support & consultancy) and Vetta Online (telecommunications). Shaun’s technology-focussed team will enable the future of Aorangi EFTPOS to look bright, with such developments on the horizon as:
- Custom IT development & point of sale integration.
- Multichannel payment offerings, including in person and e-commerce facilities.
- The latest and greatest in point of sale terminal developments.
We wish to reiterate the dedication to customer service which will remain through Aorangi EFTPOS’ new Timaru-based team and want to make the handover process as streamlined as possible.
- There will not be any price increase to your contracted monthly terminal pricing.
- There will not be any change to how you contact Aorangi EFTPOS. Our contact details remain the same:
- Phone: (03) 688 6636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will now be 24×7 phone support for your businesses point of sale terminal support.
- There will be new, modern functionality soon to allow you to manage your account, order consumables and more all online. We’ll keep you up to date as we develop this functionality.
- There will be a change to the bank account you send your monthly payments to.
Please change your automatic payments to the below account as soon as possible.
No further payments should be made to the previous bank account.
Account Number: 06-0889-0400315-00
Over the course of the next few weeks, an account manager will be in touch with you to catch up, familiarise themselves with your business and goals, and work with you ongoing on any point of sale or EFTPOS services you require.
We thank you for your continued loyalty and service to Aorangi EFTPOS and are looking forward to working with you and your business going forward, and to Gary settling into retired life!
You can view the full customer letter by clicking here.